Autumn: Enjoy it Don’t Cringe It
With the onset of autumn and cool breeze giving sudden chills makes one cuddle up in bed with a cup of coffee and a classic to read. But it is also the time when woman cringes due to dryness and peeling of skin that results due to change in season. It is that time of the year when the body goes dry, lips are chapped and even heels are cracked, so how to equip yourself from cold and look your perfect self? Here we bring some easy and smart hacks that will not make you cringe autumn but you will flaunt your beauty defying cold:
- Drink your way to Glow: Just because it is cold you can’t reduce water consumption. H20 is not only a miracle drink in summers but for all seasons. Drink lukewarm water instead of cold water throughout the day to ensure the release of toxins and digestion. It will help to lose weight and also make your face glow and have a natural blush.
- Sweat to release toxins: Keep up with your fitness routine and if it’s too cold to go for a run outside then hit the treadmill. All you need a good pair of sweat shirt and sports shoes to hit the gym.
- Keep up with Exfoliate Routine: Who says it’s winter so no need to exfoliate? Cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is the age old beauty mantra that cannot be forgotten just because it is cold. Opt for an exfoliator that is mild on dry skin or is doctor recommended according to your skin type and don’t skip exfoliation. There are many exfoliators available at reasonable prices on Boots; select your type and keep the skin clean and clear.
- Don’t ditch the sunscreen: Yes! It’s chilly out there but still, you can’t keep your skin unprotected or unshielded from the sun? Go for a mild SPF that suits your skin and does not makes it dry but it is important to use a sunscreen to avoid sun kissed and tanning.
- Opt for oily moisturizer: There is a difference between moisturizer in summers and winters. If the summer moisturizer is enriched with Aloe then winter moisturizer is enriched with Cocoa, Shea butter, almond, etc. Opt for oily moisturizers that get absorbs in the dry skin and keep it soft or make your own natural moisturizer.
- Adopt a night beauty regimen: Lastly, it is important to adopt a fitness regimen including cleansing with cleansing milk to let the pores breathe and stay dirt free. Use a natural face mask that will relax your tired eyes and acts as a cleanser taking away impurities. After that use a night cream this is anti-wrinkle and diminishes the dark circles. Gently massage your feet with almond oil or cocoa butter.
To conclude, autumn is a time which should be enjoyed and not feared. By following these simple tricks one can enjoy an outing in autumn and be their confident self.