Rejuvenate and Rekindle Romance with your Special Someone with a Spa Date
How often couples complaint that they do not spend enough time with each other? In a long term relationship, couples often feel that the spark in their relationship has faded away. SO how about rekindling the spark this festive season in a relaxing and comforting way? Usually, couples go out for vacations, drinks, dancing or dinner to reconnect but how about trying something new? Spa Date with your mate is a perfect way to spend some quality time with your partner and also relax.
Imagine a grueling week taking away all your energy and at the weekend you got to make extravagant plans to spend some time with your partner? Doesn’t becomes taxing at times? But opting for a spa day for two at Verulamium Spa is a perfect way to enjoy the weekend and also reconnect with your partner. A relaxing deep tissue massage, heated rooms, swimming pool and body scrubs are perfect to pamper you and suck out all the stress and negativity. Does it sound too good to be true? This is not enough get 15% discount as well on booking at Buy a Gift.
Are you still cynical about the spa date? Check out the amazing benefits of spa that will make your book one right now:
- Stress Buster: It is important to spend some time in solitude and just relax your mind. In this fast paced life where the mind is hyperactive, a spa treatment is an ideal way to disconnect from the world and work. It will help you to calm down the otherwise tensed nerves and let the negativity sweep away.
- Body regeneration process: A relaxing massage followed by a manicure, pedicure, body scrub, etc. is an ideal way to revitalize the cells and improve the blood circulation. It will help to remove the dead skin giving away the glowing and supple skin.
- Relieve chronic pains: Feel relief from the chronic heel or joint pain, sciatica or arthritis with spa therapies. Sauna or hydrotherapy i.e. sitting in a pool of warm water will calm down the muscles and tissues thereby releasing the tension stored in the joints. It is especially beneficial for people with neck pain. It is a known fact that neck holds a maximum of stress and when the points are gently pressed, it relaxes instantly making the brain release endorphins that is responsible to regulate the stress hormones.
- Skin repair treatment: Have you lost all the charm? Or tanning makes you look dull? Skin treatments like facials or clay packs will exfoliate the skin and extract dirt which clogs the pores and makes your face dull. It will also regenerate cells and improves blood circulation thereby giving a natural blush.
- Boosts feel good hormones: When the body is well rested and mind is relaxed, it naturally releases serotonin. Serotonin is a hormone responsible to keep you upbeat all the time and also boosts metabolism. This will keep you active at work and you won’t suffer from mood swings.
- Recharges the body: Ultimately, spa treatment pampers your body and oozes out all the tension and stress you are carrying. The person feels light and body becomes flexible after a relaxing spa day.
To conclude, spa treatments are meant to relax and rejuvenate the entire body. When the mind is relaxed and there nobody pains you will feel connected to yourself and will chalk out time for your partner. Similarly, opting for a couple’s spa will help both the partners to calm and compose without making extravagant plans over the weekend that can lead to hangover and a tiring start to a new week.